Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NOMARKS Skin cream 25+ Get Blemish Free and Glowing Fairness - Review

I am always looking out for a cream/lotion/serum ...ok basically anything that lightens/magically removes blemishes... who doesn't ?
Ok on one such day I picked up this cream...
It had the three magic words " GET BLEMISH FREE "

My Eyes were twinkling and my hubby was like..."your going to apply this tonight right ? ,ok don't come to me tomorrow morning saying see this huge pimple"

He knows me so much :D
But who cares right? ;)..I got this

Price : 12 g + 2g(free ..how generous ;)) for Rs.40

Contains pls click to enlarge

Thick Cream

See the greasiness

Its a dud nothing much...will go to Pros(does it have one) and Cons(more on this part)

Cons:
Greasy
very heavy and thick cream
Strict no for oily skin
causes break outs and zits
did nothing for blemishes
more pimples (my skin was relatively clear before applying this)
smells like chemicals

Enough said

Might work for extreme dry skinned people...

Finally I got 2 pimples and lots of zits next morning and my hubby gave me the " I said so" look...

Shame shame...still looking for another one :D

Girls do you have any suggestions for me :)

Love,
Varshini

13 comments:

  1. Loved your post, if you hhave very light blemishes try fabindia dpigmentation cream or lotus herbals micro emulsion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku indu :)
      I have tried fabindia one...dint work..also lotus emulsion was kinda okay...

      Delete
    2. then try vichy products, heard they are good but expensive :)

      Delete
    3. Thanku indu... i have started using vichy and loving it...review coming up soon :)

      Delete
  2. What a waste of money :( Sudhir must be giggling ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah aarts...but see he was very unhappy coz..i would buy another new thing to try :D

      Delete
  3. hi varshini, sorry this cream did not work for you.try loreal perfect night cream.it is mind and helped me in clearing acne marks.also i hv an acne prone skin and it did not break me out.thx

    ritu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanx so much ritu...sure i will give it a try :)

      Delete
  4. Hmm Very very greasy na Varishini :( I would surely stay away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah nancy...better stay away..not worth wasting money

      Delete
  5. Varshini, nice review, I have used it too, didnt get any visible result, just my skin felt soft a nothingelse! Following you via GFC.Do check my blog too! :)'
    http://realbeautywithtaps.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey taps...thanx :)
      me following you already :)
      But not able to comment in ur blog..can u chk that ?

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...