Thursday, February 9, 2012

Maybelline Clear Glow BB cream and Clear Glow Compact Haul

Oh another haul again....Ok I wanted this Maybelline BB Cream as well as Clear Glow Compact as soon as I saw these coming soon posters in H&G stores ...

Trust me I went twice ...but it wasn't launched then...I asked the SA to give me a call when it would hit the stores...see how desperate I am..I know I know...Finally I got the call last week but then my dear husband wasn't interested in taking me to H&G store...
This week I nagged tortured my mom to take me...
Finally... I got it



Maybelline ClearGlow BB Cream in Radiance Rs.199 for 18ml - Available in 3 shades
Maybelline ClearGlow Compact in Nude Beige Rs.175 for 9g - Available in 5 shades

But in the H&G store there were only 2 shades of compact available
I chose 02 Nude Beige

I will do a detailed review of both soon

Love,
Varshini

12 comments:

  1. Nice Haul Varshini..... I am from chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey deepa thanx...:) nice to see another blogger

      Delete
  2. Which HG store did you go to? I checked the one in T.Nagar and they didn't have the compact. So I just walked away. Also do the review soon.Plss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey aarts ...i got it from adyar H&G..but give them a call before going...coz when i went there they just had 2 pieces left...sure will put up the review this week :)

      Delete
  3. Btw nice template [hearts] for the right season.. Any plans for V day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..thanx aarts..ohh nothing much... hw abt u ?

      Delete
  4. I didn't c the compact :| waiting for ur review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah shweta...its not available easily...sure will put up the review this week

      Delete
  5. This is on my this weeks shopping list, I so want that compact, it looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the bb cream have darker shades? here in England they only have light colours which is annoying!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so much about BB Cream..really need to get one <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com
    Catch me on FB :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MeghaSarin/276091209123944

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even I haven't seen the compact...would love to try it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...